Organizer: Company Famoc Software Ltd with headquarters in Ireland, Grand Union House, Drury’s Avenue, Midleton, Cork and VAT number IE9691690Q is an organizer and sponsor of this offer.
User: Every company that wants to use the below offer.
Partner: Any business or sales partner of Famoc Software Ltd or FAMOC manage solution distributor.
2. Who can use this offer: This offer is available for every company, who applies for this offer via email at email@example.com or by writing to any Famoc Software Ltd Partner from 04.05.2020 to 31.12.2020.
3. Agreement to the regulations: By applying for this offer, User accepts these regulations and declares that he meets the requirements and that he will accept Famoc Software Ltd or Partner decision regarding the assignment of the license as binding and final.
4. Duration of this offer: You can apply for this offer from 04.05.2020 to 31.12.2020. Famoc Software Ltd reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or to extend it.
5. How to apply for this offer: To use this offer, User should write an email to the Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org or to any Famoc Software Ltd sales Partner and ask for assigning FAMOC manage license.
User can not take part in this offer by using many email addresses or identities. If the User uses fraudulent methods or attempts to circumvent the rules in any other way, his application may be removed at the sole discretion of Famoc Software Ltd.
6. Subject of the offer: The subject of this offer is a temporary (3 calendar months) license to use the FAMOC manage standard or FAMOC manage enterprise service from Famoc Software Ltd. The chosen FAMOC manage license (standard or enterprise) is free for participants of this offer for 3 calendar months. The User is entitled to a maximum of 1.000 licenses. The promotion does not include implementation of FAMOC manage. In the case of on-site implementation, the User is required to pay for it and to prepare the environment in accordance with the requirements of Famoc Software Ltd. The implementation will be carried out by a representative of Famoc Software Ltd or by a certified Partner of Famoc Software Ltd. The license is granted for 3 calendar months and expires after this period, unless the User decides to purchase a license.
The generated license (for 3 calendar months) will be automatically extended by the period of installation and configuration of the system, which was set as 7 days.
7. Information about assigning the offer: Users who apply for this offer, will be notified by the Organizer or Partner via email whether the offer is assigned. License will be sent online. A promotional license will be generated within a maximum of 30 days after the User’s request.
8. Additional statements: Famoc Software Ltd reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the offer at any time. Famoc Software Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any User, who manipulates or is trying to manipulate the offer.
9. Disputes: User agrees that any possible disputes regarding this offer will be resolved individually.